Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Couple of Wedding Pics (Not Mine)

We had a fine old time at the Holihan wedding a few weekends ago. (Karen Holihan is my cousin, although I don't think I have any pictures of her.) Rather, I decided to post a couple pics of my siblings, parents and future sibling-in-law. Your fearless author went stag, but maybe next time we bring a special ladyfriend. Please enjoy...

Sweet ShanFam Action


Me and my Mom and Dad


Danielle (Mike's bride-to-be), Kate, Eileen and Me in Front


Mike, Mom, Dad, Me


My brother and I showing the old man some love


All looking forward to a headache-laden Saturday


Puttin' out the vibe with one pissed-off old lady


Smile idiots

1 comment:

'Don' Cialini said...

If I didn't know any better, I would have to say that that is a mighty good looking tie you're sporting there.