For now, I'm going to get into the holiday spirit, in an albeit selfish way. I'm putting out my Christmas list. Here goes:
- button up shirts (the kind you would wear with a tie), 16 1/2, thin vertical stripes are good, i'm about 32/33 right now
- sweaters, but thin ones, not the bulky kind ... something i could wear under a jacket
- everyone knows i look good in blue
- fleeces and/or winter vests (i'm a Large)
- a pair of nice, trendy sneakers (i wear a 12) .. they can be cheap
- bookshelves that you can nail to a wall
- a coffee maker (simple, doesn't have to be all fancypants)
- some fancy pants
- something that can go up on a wall, but not like a poster. something that could go in a living room.
- a handgun and a bottle of pills
- gift cards to just about anywhere
- cookbooks (with simple recipes, nothing i wouldn't eat in it)
- books are always good; you guys know what kind of thing i like (football, movies, beer)
- a pint glass
- my iPod to be fixed
- (fill in the blank)
Things I don't need:
- things that take up surface area or are for decoration only
- tools ... i have plenty
- your lip, sassymouth
Things I need:
Actually I'm a pretty simple boy. I don't need much this year. There's only really one gift I want and Santa can't bring it. Who knows, maybe the Easter Bunny will.
I miss you all, my friends. And in case I don't get another chance to talk to you until then, sincerely, have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays. 2007 is right around the corner and it could be a very exciting year. I am looking forward with excited apprehension, or maybe it's apprehensive excitement. The snows will thaw, the sun will come back out, and we will all find that pot of gold we've been looking for. I can feel it. After all, '07 is my lucky number.
Let's make it happen.