Saturday, July 08, 2006

One More Last Final Arrested Development Note

I just wanted to point out that the greatest show in the history of television got two Emmy Nominations for this year -- one for Outstanding Comedy Series and one for Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series -- even though it was cancelled as of February 2006.

G.O.B.

I know that I am like a pimp for Arrested Development, but it is the most complete and probably funniest show I've ever seen. And trust me, I watch a lot of TV.

Tobias

It turns out the DVD release got pushed back until August 29th.

Buster and Annyong

So yes, I am using this post as an excuse to put up photos.

Michael Bluth

I miss ya, A.D. I really do. [sniff]

Tobias as Never Nude

Here's another one I love.



It's gonna be a cult classic, I'm tellin' ya.

6 comments:

'Don' Cialini said...

Bd news. Arrested Development sucks. :(

Unknown said...

Yeah sorry but I like a show that actually has some creativity to it and not some bullshit WWE Smackdown or tired-ass Howard Stern on Demand crapola. Yeah have some fun with all that. Oh, wait, it doesn't have any mafia stuff in it so it must not be any good. Just like rap with no swearing, right?

Toastie said...

I love the scene with the cornballer. When George Sr. burns his hand during the infomercial and is later played in Spanish.

That and Tobias trying out his voices for the role of George Bluth in scandal makers. "I'm George Sr."

"I play a bounty hunter, by the name of Ice."

'Don' Cialini said...

If you're gonna try and diss me because I think your beloved T.V. Show sucks (and lets face it...it was cancelled), then I expect a lot better effort from you. I see wrestling as entertainment. I have never claimed it to be some creative intellectual juggernaut of a show. I have never once watched Stern on Demand...and don't front, because you know you like seeing naked chicks too. Unless all that gay innuendo had roots in reality! Oh, and not all Mafia stuff is good. Ever seen "This Thing of Ours"? Don't bother. And, I'm forgotten more about good rap music that you have even known...so don't curse. But if worse comes to worse, you'll cuss me out like Richad Pryor ... right? ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah, it got cancelled so it must suck. And yeah Master P sold more albums than KRS-ONE so he must be better. Please, your argument is as weak as your bladder, son.

'Don' Cialini said...

This from the guy Kriss Kross had "jumping" back in the day. I think you just need a hug. It'll be okay.