- For a double-dose of Will Ferrell, you can check out the majestic video for the majestic film Blades of Glory, or one of our great songwriters in the Neil Diamond "Storytellers" video.
- No, it's not the Change O'Pacers Juggernaut that Willie, Toastie and I used to play on, it's the "Third Coming" of basketball dominance.
- Bruce Campbell stars in one of the finest non-sequitur commericals we've ever seen. Whatever "IT" is, I sure wish I had some!
- Our own Willie Moe, and his opus, Bitterness is a Fish You Can Catch, gets mentioned on a Washington, D.C. area sports-blog show! Truly redonkulous!
- Everyone had a little fun at my expense just because no beer as fine as Guinness has ever been crafted. Thank you Danny and Jables.
- Willie Moe brews up a beautiful Grand Cru, combining my two favorite things in this world: Football and Beer. Well, two of my three favorite things.
- Drinking is not really my thing. Neither are games. But yet I love drinking games. Willie shows us how it's done on Bitterness's NFL Draft Drinking game. Dunford comes up with an unusual but intriguing NFL Draft Fantasy-type thing.
- ECP shows the Schenectady connection in baseball.
- Mike, as always, is f**king clueless about the NFL Draft.
- The whole Don Imus affair touched us all in very deep ways. Mike C hates Imus but recognizes the double-standard. ECP calls Imus an anti-dude. Willie let us explore the white people with Nappy Heads.
- Albany Patroons coach Michael Ray Richardson also said a few stupid things.
- Mike C doesn't really like women to begin with, and definitely is not diggin' the Hot Chick in the workplace.
- Coincidentally, two quote-unquote "hot chicks" in their own right (or is it their own minds?! HAHA!!!!!!) -- Tracie and Trish -- start their blogs anew: Tracie rebooting hers, Trish starting from scratch. Tracie, the coquettish flower that she is, talks about taking a dump in a public place and the rules therein. Trish laughs at people falling on their asses, some she caused, some she didn't. Mischievous monkeys!
- ECP met a Presidential candidate!
VIDEOS OF NOTE