- Thurman Thomas is #12 on the all-time rushing list, with 12,470 yards
- Thurman Thomas is #2 in total postseason yards from scrimmage with 2,114, behind only Jerry Rice.
- Thurman Thomas is the only player in NFL history to lead the NFL in total yards from Scrimmage four consecutive years. In year number five of that streak, he was second in the league.
- Thurman Thomas is #8 all-time in total yards from scrimmage, with 16,532 yards.
- Thurman Thomas was selected to five consecutive Pro Bowls from 1989-1993, and was All-Pro in 1990 and 1991.
- Thurman Thomas led the AFC in rushing in 1990, 1991 and 1993. He was in the top six in the NFL in rushing from 1989 to 1994.
- Thurman Thomas was named NFL Offensive Player of the Year in 1991.
- Thurman Thomas gained 190 total yards in Super Bowl XXV, and should have been named the game's MVP, even though the Bills lost.
- In his first nine seasons in the league, Thurman Thomas averaged 1,176 yards rushing before his role was diminished in his tenth season.
- Thurman Thomas is one of only four running backs to have rushed for 1,000 yards in eight consecutive seasons (the only other three are Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and Curtis Martin).
- Thurman Thomas was not one of the final six players to make the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year.
Check the stats and the bio.
Doesn't matter. He is my all-time favorite football player and the greatest Buffalo Bill I ever saw. He should be in the Hall of Fame and anyone who ever saw him play in his prime knows it.